Periodontal Disease: From Probing to Presenting to Planning
Calibrating the Entire Dental Team
Tired of the good cop/bad cop hygiene mentality? Feel like sometimes your schedule is Grand Central Station and other times a ghost town? Calibrate the entire dental team for clearer, more effective communications, increased treatment acceptance and greater quality of patient care.
Drawing on her 30+ years' of experience in dentistry, Jamie Marboe, RDH, BS, shares systems and protocols designed to attune the practice's periodontal processes: from scheduling to diagnosis to treatment.
Learn step by step methods for diagnosis, treatment planning, and overcoming obstacles. Attendees will develop their calibration action plan and distinguish the skills necessary to get everyone on the same page.
- Identify key inconsistencies with systems and communications from front to back office.
- Discover effective scheduling techniques to prevent last minute cancellations and no shows.
- Eliminate old belief systems. Calculus does not always equal periodontal disease and vice versa.
- Utilize new perio language without losing patient trust.
- Eliminate 'running over'. Learn how to keep an hour long appointment an hour!
- Learn the skills necessary to get everyone speaking the same language!
JAMIE MARBOE, RDH, BS - Jamie has over 30 years' experience in dentistry. During this time she has been a hygiene consultant, licensed hygienist, university clinical instructor, software trainer, and dental assistant. After receiving her certificate of dental assisting, Jamie fulfilled her dream of becoming a dental hygienist when she graduated with a Bachelor of Science degree from Idaho State University. She then went on to be a clinical instructor at Idaho State allowing her to share her passion for teaching. In 2010, Jamie became a certified Eaglesoft trainer. With such a comprehensive background, she enjoys going into private practices coaching the staff on how to become a complete, high performing team using hygiene as the practice backbone and their practice management system as THE tool to improve efficiency while decreasing headaches! Jamie still enjoys working as a hygienist in private practice and loves attending continuing education courses. With such comprehensive experience, Jamie is of great value to any practice she is involved with. She is a native of California and lives in SE Idaho.