The Secrets to Attracting New Patients: How to Generate Awareness, Engagement, and Commitment in Your Practice and Social Media
The business of dentistry has changed – Although we are all aware that the economy is slowly improving, Dentists and teams are still concerned about: perceived competition for new patients, the impact that corporate dentistry and insurance could have on attracting and retaining new and existing patients and bottom-line how to rise above the silver bullet solutions and really increase new patient flow.
Come away with the techniques to:
- 1) Create brand awareness that engages patients who appreciate your level of care and results
- 2) Increase your new patient flow directly through focused, modern marketing strategies
- 3) Learn to navigate the intricacies and “to good to be true” online marketing solutions to customize a plan that will work for you and your team
- 4) Create REAL “Raving Fan” patients who refer, post testimonials and are accountable to their care
- 5) Inspire your team to be passionate about your brand and committed to excellence through the best leadership and staff management strategies
Kristine Hodsdon, RDH, MSEC
I realized early in my dental hygiene career that I felt pushy or manipulative trying to convince my patients to say YES to the clinically essential treatment diagnosed. Yet, once I understood the practice’s “why” or “vision” I was better positioned to stand for my patient’s oral health and learn the business side of dentistry.
After receiving a Master’s degree in Executive Coaching (the only licensed dental provider with this designation) I knew I needed to align with a company that shared my passion for dentistry and of being of service to others.
I am an award winning international speaker, and love reading feedback from participants, such as, "I will try to find you next year to give you a BIG grateful hug for all the help you have given me" or "your presentation had a number of cogent points that applied directly to my office. We immediately implemented, with continued success."
Before joining Pride Institute, I was a Director of Dental Services within a healthcare organization managing a $2M operational budget and a team of 30 dental providers. In order to stay on the pulse of new products and industry news, I am the Director of the RDH eVillage, PennWell publication an online newsletter reaching over 57,000 subscribers.
I am committed to professional growth and development, serving on some not-for-profit associations in volunteer and leaderships roles. I believe when leadership, collaboration, and profitability are authentically balanced, happiness and success result.