What Patients Really Want! How patient perceptions are changing the way you need to practice dentistry
The most recent national survey on patient perceptions of dentistry reveals that consumers are searching for a different kind of dentist.
Are you what they are looking for? Will they find you? Are you delivering what patients really want?
· What today’s patients expect most from their dental office that most
practices are not delivering
· The biggest objections patients have and the formula for overcoming
them…and its not just price anymore
· How age is impacting treatment decisions and what you can do about it.
· What patients expect when you walk through the door
· The biggest mistakes dentists make that drive patients away.
· What patients want to hear most from you that they are not hearing as
much as they would like.
What you can do to enhance your value to your patients and be the most sought after practice in town!
· Learn the specific requirements and how they can be incorporated in your practice
· Define the guidelines for sterilization; handwashing and patient protection
· Distinguish what changes are necessary in your office setting
In 1974, Steven J. Anderson began a journey based on this premise: Just as there are Natural Laws in physics and nature, there are Natural Laws of human behavior. So he set out to uncover those Natural Laws. 15 years later, he showed up, without an invitation, at the office of Texas entrepreneur Walter Hailey with an unusual proposition: “I don’t want a job… I want to build something.”
Over the next fifteen years, the two forged a business partnership that created and delivered the Dental Boot Kamp, Crown Council, Smiles for Life Foundation, Eagle U, and much, much more.